Friday, August 4, 2017

To the person who is 'affected' by my sins..

Paris


I'm not the same kid that you 'used to know'. I hardly apologize for something I didn't meant to do.
I can apologize to the people who was not there for me when I was fighting with my darkness.
I'm sorry because you become the least person I care about after the incident.
I'm sorry that it was not your fault because you didn't know, because I thought when you care for someone, regardless how they pushed you aside to bear their pain alone, you still come through in many forces until I see your points. Because that's what I will do.
I apologize that I didn't hit you up if I'm up to something and rather to do it with a real friend instead of you. Because when I was falling into darkness, you're there just to keep counting on my sins.
The funny thing is, you are so full of it. You go around telling people how I betrayed your trust when you've been doing the same thing, longer than me.
My sins are to my God, not you. You just happen to be the person who affected by it by my decisions, I carry my sins and you carry yours. Allah is not mean. Why would He make you pay for my sins?

No comments:

Post a Comment